Summer Learning HeadStart™: This book is designed to help 6th grade students retain and strengthen their Math and English Language Arts skills during summer months. It helps stop Summer Learning Loss and provides a strong foundation for success in 7th grade.
Schools (300+), teachers (3,000+), libraries (30+) and parents (50,000+) throughout the United States use Lumos Study Programs to improve student achievement.
This book includes:
- Daily practice of sixth grade skills
- Online access to seventh grade topics
- Jokes & cartoons to make learning fun!
- Review of more than 40 English Language Arts Standards
- Review of more than 30 Math Standards
- Engaging reading passages
- Informative articles for parents and educators
- Useful infographics
PLUS One Year access to Online Workbooks
- Convenient access to additional practice questions
- Anywhere Access! Learn using a smart phone, tablet or personal computer
- Personalized and student-directed learning with real-time feedback
- Hundreds of Common Core aligned practice questions
Teachers Get FREE Access to Lumos StepUp™ Basic Account
- Create up to 30 students accounts and monitor their online work
- Share information about class work and school activities through stickies
- Gain easy access to Blogs, Standards, Student Reports and more..
|Publisher:||Lumos Information Services, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author