- Nella fantasia, for voice & orchestra
- Aranjuez, ma pensée, for voice & guitar
- Palabra de Honor (Word of Honor)
- Adagio sostenuto (arranged as song: Mal di Luna)
- Tutta la Vita, song
- Sposa son disprezzata
- Cantique de Jean Racine, for 4-part chorus & organ (or orchestra), Op.
- Morgenrot ("Dort, wo der Morgenstern hergeht"), song for voice & piano,
- Song to the Moon
- Cavatina (arranged as song: He Was Beautiful)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Summer based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
I would almost agree with the other reivew, if only to change the Sarah comment. Summer has a relaxed feel to her voice, a gilding clarity in comparison with Sarah's heavy vibrato. While I love Sarah, Summer's lighter voice is soothing and poignant. Stunning.
This is an absolutely beautiful combination of great scores sung by an amazingly talented and very beautiful young woman. Another Sarah Brightman is on the scene.