- Act 2. Lascia ch'io pianga mia cruda sorte
- Impromptu for piano in A flat major, D. 899/4 (Op. 90/4)
- Villano y Ricercare
- The Unfolding, for 2 voices
- 1. Allegro
- Have You Seen but a White Lily Grow? for voice & lute
- Adagio, for violin, strings & organ in G minor, T. Mi 26 (composed by R
- Lux aurumque, for chorus (also for wind ensemble)
- 2. Somewhere (Adagio)
- 3. New Morning
- O Silver Moon (Mesícku na nebi hlubokem)
- Be Still My Gentle Soul (from the film "Piano Works: The Film"), for pi
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Sunday Music 4: Classical [Barnes & Noble Exclusive] based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
I bought this album the day it came out, and already is had become a Top 5 album on the Classical Billboard charts. The creative representation of all things & quot classical,& quot ranging from Schubert to Bernstein to Sting, is magnificent. Kudos!