SuperNetworking offers explicit directives on how to construct a network designed to achieve specific goals by selecting the targets first and then creating the best links to get there. Salmon explains how to choose the right candidates for a network, extract promises from contacts, establish a mechanism to track progress, and set the standards that will facilitate finding a new job in less time.
SuperNetworking shows network-builders how to:
- Articulate their value proposition and talents to their target audience.
- Target the right people and companies.
- Conduct research and due diligence.
- Determine the value they bring to an organization.
- Properly prepare for interviews.
- Negotiate the best deal possible for themselves.
- Develop and maintain a customized program that monitors their progress until they find their next job opportunity.
- Maintain a network for life.
|Publisher:||Career Press, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
Table of Contents
|Introduction: The Art of SuperNetworking||13|
|Chapter 1||Square One: Lay the Foundation for Change||23|
|Chapter 2||Six Degrees of Separation: Build a Network of Contacts and Referrals||47|
|Chapter 3||Dynamite First Impressions: Prepare for Initial Contact||63|
|Chapter 4||Path to Success: Follow a Game Plan That Works||83|
|Chapter 5||Prize-winning Scripts: Develop an Effective Pitch||107|
|Chapter 6||The Perfect Mentor: Find a World-class Boss||137|
|Chapter 7||The Accountability Factor: Track Your Progress and Results||151|
|Chapter 8||Critical Documents: Write Letters and Resumes That Lift 'Em Out of Their Seats||163|
|Chapter 9||Award-winning Performance: Prepare for the Interview||183|
|Chapter 10||Expert Strategies: Negotiate Your Best Deal||201|
|Chapter 11||Future Access: Create a Network for Life||213|
|About the Author||253|