Living healthier and longer is simpler than you may think--when you know your superfoods.
With Supercharge with Superfoods, you learn how to derive the most positive benefits from the top twenty-five superfoods. Expert authors Delia Quigley and B.E. Horton, MS, RD, offer 365 tips on incorporating these important foods into your diet, including how to:
- Eat blueberries to fuel brain power
- Prevent cancer with broccoli
- Lower cholesterol with oats
- Make skin look youthful with pumpkin products
- Eat salmon for your heart
- Protect eyes with spinach
- Boost your immune system with yogurt
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||410 KB|
About the Author
B.E. Horton, MS, RD holds a master's degree in nutrition communication from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University. She obtained her registered dietitian (RD) certificate after completing her undergraduate degree at the University of Vermont.