By following real-world examples, experienced web developers learn fun and useful approaches to arcade games, DHTML effects, business dashboards, and other applications. This book serves complex subjects in easily digestible pieces, and each topic acts as a foundation for the next.
- Create fast-moving graphics by combining old-school DHTML with jQuery
- Learn advanced UI techniques using the jQuery UI and Ext JS libraries
- Master HTML5 Canvas basics for drawings, fills, bitmaps, animation, and more
- Create applications for the small screen with jQuery Mobile and PhoneGap
- Use Google’s data visualization tools to create interactive dashboards
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author
Raffaele Cecco is a veteran software developer from the European video games industry. He served as Technical Director at London-based software studio King of the Jungle Ltd, where he created software for clients such as Hasbro and Virgin. He has also worked with web technologies and retail e-commerce systems.