This book is a guide to a realistic approach to achieving your optimum weight, health and wellness goals while never having to feel deprived of the sweet tastes and savory, rich flavors that can bring joy, satisfaction and pure ecstasy! We can be inspired and motivated to explore healthful raw and living food alternatives to traditional and conventional ingredients by delving into the many natural foods, superfoods and superherbs nature gives us.
Have you ever dreamed of having the ability to restore your foundational health and well-being? I will take you through my personal journey into the raw lifestyle and share a plethora of my research, resources and tips:
* Quality above all! Learn why the quality of a food can be more vital than the food itself. Meaning, the place of origin (where it grows), growing and harvesting conditions (grown organically or wild-crafted) and post-harvesting practices (methods utilized for food-processing and preservation).
* "You are what you eat!" Gain a better understanding of the biochemistry of food and how it directly affects the biochemistry of the human brain and body - health-lifting versus health-leeching.
* Live youthfully! Discover the best of the best in superfoods, superfruits and superherbs; in-cluding the absolute "must have" ingredients you will need in your kitchen for preventing and reversing all that contributes to aging. It's never too early, and it's never too late.
* Have fun with whole foods! Learn how easy it can be to create living and raw food alternatives to conventional classics. I share well over 250 tried and tested recipes and quick tips to kick-start your journey to rejuvenation. All are as tantalizingly delicious as they are transformative to your health.
* Take control of your life! Obtain the knowledge required to truly respect your body and take responsibility for your health. Stop poisoning your mind and body, and don't allow yourself, or someone you love, to fall into the trap of synthetic substances and pharmaceutical drugs.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.25(h) x 1.12(d)|
About the Author
Karen A. Di Gloria (born and raised north of Boston, MA) is considered by friends, family and peers to be the "eternal nurse." Although she has left the field of conventional medicine behind her, Karen's passion for helping others live a quality life has never shined brighter. Her years of experience as an oncology nurse and desire to achieve abundant health were the catalyst for a radical career change.
Karen co-owned and operated Rawk Star Café, Inc. - a raw food café and superfood marketplace in the Tampa Bay area for over seven years. She now follows her true passion as a Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA) Practitioner and Certified Biofeedback Specialist. She has earned her Raw Nutrition Certification through BodyMind Institute and her Whole Life Coach Certification through the International Training Institute of Health. Karen's fusion of knowledge, achievements and experience make her well qualified to offer nutritional and holistic wellness coaching to those truly ready for a lifestyle change.