Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Textbook and NRAEF Workbook / Edition 4 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
* Covers all areas related to managing employees in foodservice and hotel operations, from communication, recruitment, and training to performance evaluation, discipline issues, and delegation.
• Each chapter features new, up-to-date material.
• Expanded coverage of hospitality organizations through case studies and hotel industry examples.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.62(w) x 9.28(h) x 1.31(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Supervisor as Manager.
2. The Supervisor as Leader.
3. Workplace Diversity.
4. Communicating Effectively.
5. Creating a Positive Work Climate.
6. Developing Job Expectations.
7. Recruiting and Selecting Applicants.
8. Employee Training and Development.
9. Evaluating Performance.
10. Discipline and the Marginal Employee.
11. Planning, Organizing, and Controlling.
12. Decision Making and Problem Solving.
14. Additional Supervisory Topics.