Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The closest you can get to seeing the USMLE Step 2 CK without actually taking it
Surgery: PreTest Self-Assessment & Review is the perfect way to assess your knowledge of surgery for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams. You'll find 500 USMLE-style questions and answers that address the clerkship's core competencies along with detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers. All questions have been reviewed by students who recently passed the boards and completed their clerkship to ensure they match the style and difficulty level of the exam.
- 500 USMLE-style questions and answers
- Detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Targets what you really need to know for exam success
- Student tested and reviewed
About the Author
Lillian Kao, MD is Assistant Professor and Co-Director the Surgery Clerkship at University of Texas-Houston Medical School's LBJ Hospital site in downtown Houston, Texas.
Tammy Lee, MD is on the teaching faculty in the Surgery Clerkship at University of Texas-Houston Medical School in Houston, Texas.
Table of Contents
1. Pre- and Postoperative Care
2. Critical Care: Anesthesiology, Blood Gases, and Respiratoy Care
3. Skin: Wounds, Infections, and Burns; Hands; Plastic Surgery
4. Trauma and Shock
5. Transplants, Immunology, and Oncology
6. Endocrine Problems and the Breast
7. Gastrointestinal Tract, Liver, and Pancreas
8. Cardiothoracic Problems
9. Peripheral Vascular Problems
14. Pediatric Surgery
Most Helpful Customer Reviews