Whether you're in training or an established practitioner, Oculoplastic Surgery, a brand-new title in the Surgical Techniques in Ophthalmology Series, is your go-to manual for expert guidance on how to master new procedures, improve outcomes, and learn the latest techniques faster. It features step-by-step details on how to perform a variety of oculoplastic surgical procedures, including upper eyelid blepharoplasty, lower eyelid blepharoplasty, ptosis repair, evisceration, and enucleation entropion and ectropion. And, a concise, templated format complements the commentary and procedures on the accompanying DVD.
• Presents detailed coverage of the oculoplastic surgical procedures practiced today, including upper eyelid blepharoplasty, lower eyelid blepharoplasty, ptosis repair, evisceration, and enucleation entropion and ectropion, keeping you on the cusp of the latest advances.
• Features explanations of surgical techniques combined with high-quality video clips that emphasize and illuminate key points.
• Discusses pros and cons, pearls and pitfalls, and tricks-of-the-trade for all techniques to help you make the best informed decisions and avoid complications.
• Uses a consistent step-by-step approach to each procedure to help you perform every technique with precision.
• Lists equipment and instrumentation required for each procedure in appropriate chapters.
• Uses full-color illustrations throughout for enhanced visual guidance.
• Includes a DVD of surgical videos to help you master every technique.