Robert Gundry's now classic survey of the New Testament has been a mainstay for college and graduate courses around the world, having been used by thousands of professors and students. This fifth edition includes updates and revisions throughout and a fresh, full-color design.
One thing about A Survey of the New Testament that has not changed: its premise. Unlike most New Testament surveys, this book leads students to actually read the Bible. Topics and issues discussed in the text are linked whenever possible with assigned readings that expose the reader to the entire New Testament. Comments on the readings provide additional help.
A Survey of the New Testament, 5th Edition, includes these features:
- New design in full-color with more photos and improved maps
- Links to relevant websites
- Outlines, study goals, summaries, and review questions for each chapter
- Phonetic pronunciations for unfamiliar names and terms
- Breakouts with illustrative quotes from ancient, nonbiblical literature
- Updated bibliographies
- Available as both ebook and enhanced ebook with video introductions, animated maps and illustrations, chapter flashcards, and more
|Edition description:||5th Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.60(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews