The contributors of this series are comprised of college and seminary professors, as well as veteran pastors. All of these contributors serve as resident or adjunct faculty of Word of Life Bible Institutes internationally. Each one is committed to the inspiration and inerrancy of Scripture.
This volume provides a big picture overview of the Gospels and Acts, one chapter for each book. Each chapter begins with a concise introduction, followed by a carefully constructed outline and survey of each respective book. This survey highlights the most important concepts and explains the most difficult passages.
One of the very unique and exciting aspects of this project is that each of these Bible expositors donated his time and expertise to the writing of this resource. This endeavor was a labor of love. One hundred percent of the net proceeds go to the Solid Foundation Scholarship Fund. This scholarship fund helps financially needy Central and Eastern Europeans attend a Word of Life Bible Institute. Our Bible Institutes will help these young people to establish a strong Biblical foundation upon which they can build a bright future for the glory of God!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.59(d)|
About the Author
• Surveying the Gospels and Acts
• Surveying the Pauline Epistles
• Surveying Hebrews-Revelation
Other books by this same author include:
• Introducing the Old Testament Books
• Introducing the New Testament Books
• Charles C. Ryrie: The Man, His Ministry and His Method
• The Popular Encyclopedia of Church History (contributed four articles): "Churches of Christ," "Congregationalism," "Jack Wyrtzen," and "Word of Life Fellowship"