Modern challenges have left many of us wondering what on earth we would do if everything came to a crashing halt.
When food supplies run dry, and grocery stores sell out, how do you feed your family?
What if a natural disaster struck and you had to leave your home?
Could you do it?
Are you ready to be hands-on in your own survival including being hands-on with your own food supply chain, so you no longer have to rely on a fragile system?
In this 2 book in 1 bundle, Survival Guide for Beginners 2021 and The Beginner's Vegetable Garden 2021, you will discover everything you need to survive, no matter what happens including discovering how to grow your own food!
Whether it is a minor emergency or a major disaster, you will discover how you can eliminate yourself from that situation and keep yourself safe.
Some of the things you will discover when reading this book are:
- What the essential tasks are for any level of emergency, from minor to major
- Methods for on-grid survival, ranging from mild to moderate emergencies
- The tools you must pack in your Grab N Go (G'n'G) bag
- How to secure the first five (water, shelter, fire, food, safety) both on-grid and off-grid
- How to build a shelter, purify your water, forage for food, and keep your camp clean
- Basics of the gardening system along with setup guide
- Plants that are suitable for the gardening system along with the soil requirements
- The system of crop rotation, along with the procedure of harvesting
- Lists of common gardening terms
- Comprehensive plant profiles to help you find the perfect plants for your vegetable garden
- ...And Much More!
Everything you would ever need to know about surviving an emergency and growing your own food can be found right here in Survival Guide for Beginners and The Beginner's Vegetable Garden 2021. So SCROLL UP AND CLICK "ADD TO CART" to get your copy today!