For the uninitiated, sushi restaurants can be intimidating. But no more, this book can be tucked into a purse or pocket for instant-expert reference. The book is full of beautiful sushi pictures and has a very useful sushi nutritional chart.
Impress your friends with all the knowledge you gain by reading Sushi A to Z- The Ultimate Guide.
Sushi A to Z will help the beginner enter the world of sushi with confidence and give the experienced sushi eater advanced, concise information. You will learn:
- How to know a good sushi bar
- The sushi chef and his knives
- Types of sushi: nigiri, maki, and temaki
- Ordering the lesser known sushi
- How sushi rice is made
- How to eat sushi: Fingers or chopsticks?
- How to use soy sauce and wasabi
- Sushi etiquette: Do's and don'ts at the sushi bar
- What to drink with sushi
- Health and Nutrition
- Sushi nutritional and calorie table
- Sauces and condiments
- Sushi bar Japanese