Created especially for the Australian customer!
See the best Australia has to offer more sustainably and ethically!
See Australia's unmatched natural scenery, idyllic beaches and great cities and towns with less of an environmental and social impact without giving up your creature comforts! Packed with general tips on planning a more sustainable holiday, Sustainable Australian Travel For Dummies also covers travel options for 12 specific regions around Australia.
- The best green-rated accommodation
- Down-to-earth advice on catching public transport
- Organic restaurants, cafés and markets
- Walking and cycle tracks in cities and the bush
- Eco activities at popular destinations
- Sustainable ways to tour the outback
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Michael Grosvenor is an urban planning professional, freelance writer and avid traveller committed to promoting more sustainable ways of travelling and holidaying.