Get it by Thursday, October 19
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School.
Titles: Principles of Study and Guidance
• Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations (Shinichi Suzuki)
• Lightly Row (Folk Song)
• Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
• Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
• O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
• May Song (Folk Song)
• Long, Long Ago (T. H. Bayly)
• Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
• Perpetual Motion (Shinichi Suzuki)
• Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
• Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
• Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
• Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
• Minuet 2, Minuet, BWV Anh. II 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (J. S. Bach)
• Minuet 3, Minuet BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183 (J. S. Bach)
• The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
• Gavotte (F. J. Gossec).
Revised edition features:
New engravings in a 9" x 12" format
New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
16 additional pages
Additional exercises, some from Dr. Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
Glossary of terms in English, French, German and Spanish
Musical notation guide
CD features new recordings by Bill Preucil, Jr and piano accompaniments recorded without the violin part.
This title is available in SmartMusic.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
My daughter violin instructor recommended this book to me along with the CD for her to practice on her own. My daughter loves it! Keeps her challenge and musically she is doing well with her lessons at the age of 4. Highly recommend it. Plus it arrived to my house within a day without having to choose the overnight shipping! Thanks Barnes & Nobles!
I was glad to find what we needed and it was exactly as described condition wise etc. Shipping was extremely slow. I started to wonder why I had to pay shipping. Other than the shipping we are very pleased with our order.