The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Suzuki Violin School materials include: Violin Parts (Vol. 1-10)
• Piano Accompaniments (Vol. 1-10)
• Cassettes (Vol. 1-3 performed by Shinichi Suzuki, Vol. 4-8 performed by Koji Toyoda)
• Compact Discs (Vol. 5-8, performed by Koji Toyoda)
• David Cerone Performs Suzuki Violin School (Cassettes & Compact Discs, Vol. 1-4)
• David Nadien Performs Suzuki Violin School (Cassettes and Compact Discs, Vol. 1-4). Suzuki Method(R) Core Materials available for piano, violin, viola, cello, string bass, flute, harp, guitar, and recorder.