What stops us from pursuing our biggest dreams in life? Why do we hold ourselves back from being fully seen and heard as our real selves professionally and personally?
Most of life's most rewarding experiences involve some degree of challenge. The quality of our lives depends to a large extent on how well we meet our challenges - the ones we choose and the ones that choose us.
In this enjoyable, uplifting and informative book, self-leadership coach Eric Winters describes simple strategies backed by science to meet challenges more effectively, in professional and personal life.
In Swipe Right on Your Best Self, Eric reveals:
· the three human predicaments that cause most people to live smaller, timid lives
· the three critical foundations to being fit for purpose
· the three mindsets essential for courageous action
· the seven steps to swiping right on your best self so you can meet any challenge more effectively.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Chocks Away Mind Skills|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Courage in the time of coronavirus xv
PART I: HUMAN PREDICAMENTS 11
1. We live in two worlds 13
2. Our modern junk values 21
3. The biggest elephant 33
PART II: FIT FOR PURPOSE 39
4. Sleeping tightly nightly 45
5. Ya like to move it move it 51
6. Good mood food 57
PART III: STANCES TO EMBOLDEN 69
7. Defiant gratitude 73
8. Self-compassion 89
9. Courageous authenticity 105
PART IV: PLAYING TO WIN 121
10. Thunderbirds are go! 125
11. Upgrade your self-image 129
12. Swipe Right in seven steps 137
Working with Eric 151