The only Windows 7 book upgraders need!
Switching to Microsoft Windows 7? Here’s all the help you’ll ever need!
Learn how to move from Windows XP or Windows Vista quickly and painlessly… discover the fast, efficient “Windows 7 way” to perform every common task... do more with your PC than you ever could before! It’s all here... everything from Family Safety to Photo Gallery, to search to security!
Every Windows 7 upgrader needs a friendly expert to show them the ropes. With this book, you’ve got yours!
- Discover what’s different about Windows 7–and what hasn’t changed from Vista and XP
- Plan for the easiest possible upgrade
- Migrate your applications and data, painlessly
- Find everything fast, with Windows 7’s supercharged search tools
- Use Microsoft’s latest new applications–including the downloadable, free Live Essentials
- Set up Windows 7 networks, and connect Windows 7 computers to existing networks
- Use Windows 7’s powerful new virtual hard disk feature
- And much more...
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||9 MB|
About the Author
Elna R. Tymes and Charles E. Prael are a writing team who have been authoring books about computers and software since the mid-1980s. They have written a large number of books and manuals about both Windows and Macintosh environments and have an active consulting practice working with Silicon Valley companies in the areas of program development, writing, and training. Working with their company, Los Trancos Systems, Tymes and Prael have developed a video server for Stanford University; standalone training material for Oracle and other Silicon Valley companies; and documentation sets for such widely diverse companies as Genentech, Apple, Sun Microsystems, and a host of smaller companies.