In addition to co-authoring several books, Jay A. Parry has published numerous articles on Church-related subjects. He has also presented a series of classes at BYU Education Week on the subject of daily miracles. He and his wife, Vicki, live in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Symbols and Shadowsby Jay A. Parry
- Analyzes the many symbols of the Atonement — some familiar, some unexpected
This singular volume presents a tapestry of symbols and foreshadowings of the Atonement. And as we study the symbols, we can learn deep truths about Jesus Christ and his mission and increase our desire to become like God. Symbols and Shadows is a unique book that
- Analyzes the many symbols of the Atonement — some familiar, some unexpected — and encourages us to look deeper into the scriptures.
- Discusses why Jesus Christ was uniquely qualified to be the Atoner.
- Examines the fulfillment of the Atonement in Christ's mortal life and sacrifice.
- Details the multitude of symbols and shadows in the scriptures that testify of the infinite atonement and the blessings of God's grace.
This remarkable book will bring you closer to the Savior, enabling you to more fully partake of all that he offers, especially the greatest of all heavenly gifts: his infinite Atonement.
- Deseret Book Company
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews