Syndicated Lending aims to increase the readers awareness of the benefits and risks involved in taking part in the Syndicated Loan market.
This book covers:
• Who the major players in the syndication loan market are
• Why syndication loans are used
• Syndication loan structures and documentation
• Secondary syndication loan market
• Inspired from the basic entry level training courses that have been developed by major international banks worldwide.
• Will enable MSc Finance students, MBA students and those already in the finance profession to gain an understanding of the basic information and principles underlying the topic under discussion
• Questions with answers, study topics, practical "real world" examples and text with an extensive bibliography and references ensure learning outcomes can be immediately applied
About the Author
Andrew Fight is an international banking and training consultant with 20 years banking and finance experience and has trained in Banks and financial institutions throughout the world as well as in the U.K.
His expertise is in all aspects of Corporate Credit, Analysing Banks and Financial Institutions Risk, Syndicated Lending, and Project Finance, and he has an ongoing research interest in Debt Recovery and the roles of Credit Rating Agencies in the investor creditor community.
Andrew has written and developed course materials for both tailored and public courses for Euromoney Training, BPP Financial Training, Intellexis Training, the French Bankers Training Institute, Bankakademie in Germany, and aid programmes for the European Union, USAID Eurasia Foundation, and Asian Development Bank. He has also written a dozen books on Banking and Finance related subjects for Euromoney Publications, Wiley and Sons, Express Exec / Capstone Publishing.
During the last year Andrew has led successful courses in Malaysia, India, Lebanon, Bulgaria, Georgia, Armenia, Algeria, France, Germany, and the UK
Table of Contents
Introduction to Syndicated Loans; Attractions to the Syndicated Loan Market; Responsibilities and Obligations of Syndicated Loan Participants; The Major Players in the Syndicated Loans Market; Structures Used in Syndicated Loans; The Loan Agreement; Loan Covenants; Secondary Loan Markets; Glossary.