Seth Davis is sweet and charming.
Sam Davis is a sexy bad boy.
Which hot and irresistible Davis twin will you choose?
Now is the time to find out by downloading this sizzling contemporary romance series that features the ultimate love triangle!
This fast-paced story shares the passionate awakening of Abigail Brown. Abby is a 28-year-old divorcée who has never felt sexually satisfied, much to her chagrin.
When Abby meets local heartthrob, Seth Davis, he seems like the perfect man. He helps her discover that her body is capable of enjoying intense sensual bliss, and Abby thinks she has finally discovered her happily-ever-after ending.
Just when you think you have this book all figured out, Seth's sexy and womanizing identical twin brother, Sam, arrives and completely shakes up Abby's world.
Cliffhanger alert: This book does end with a cliffhanger. Most readers report being so enthralled by the exciting storyline, they are anxious to continue reading the series. We wanted to give you a free way to start this series and let it capture your heart.
Fans of Lauren Blakely and Meghan March are sure to enjoy this steamy romance series. Grab it now!
Spend the day (or night) getting to know the sexy Davis twins.
Who will you choose--#TeamSeth or #TeamSam?
> Book 1 - Taking Chances.
> Book 2 - Making Choices.
> Book 3 - Faking Changes.
> Book 4 - Breaking Challenges.
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I refuse to read cliff hangers. A book has a begining and an end!!!
Happy, Hot, Sweet and Absolutely Doable.
I have read to date at least 150 Contemporary Romance Novels. Many of the books in this category have a similar story line (millionaire meets the woman he can’t live without). This novel however was quite a surprise. The storyline is not like anything I have read before. This new author, Ann Omasta, has been able to capture the heart and soul of all her characters. Through the many twists and turns in this story I found my heart strings being pulled in so many different directions. This book ends with a huge cliff hanger….hope the conclusion to this novel is out soon. Biting my nails with anticipation!
This was an okay story until Abby decided to have sex with Sam the day of a supposed break up with his twin brother, Seth. Of course she becomes pregnant and, surprise, doesn't know who the father is. Neither will you unless you buy the next book. The third is "a stand alone romance". Really? Why do authors write what they claim is a "book" only to string the reader along and end with no resolution? Not buying anything is my choice. There are many better crafted complete books. I recommend chosing one of them.
Great story. I liked the first two books but the third was ok. I dont want to spoli it just that it was hard to get passed their past relationships.
Taking Chances is the first book I've read by Ann Omasta. Taking Chances is a well written book. The characters are fabulous. Abby, Seth and Sam's story is a roller coaster emotion with humor and sizzle tossed in. I enjoyed this book till the end, then, not so much. This book does end in a cliff-hanger. I hate cliff-hangers! Taking Chances is book 1 in The Chances and Choices Duology. I look forward to reading more from Ann Omasta, but only if it's not a cliff-hanger.