1. "Just Lucky, I Guess" - Two FBI agents come to arrest a man who has amassed a suspiciously huge fortune over the last ten years. But as the man tells them his story, they realize he is in possession of something far more valuable - and dangerous - than money.
2. "One Second To Home" - While his anxious wife watches, a cocky astronaut tries out an experimental new light-speed engine, but an unforeseen side-effect strands him on the edge of our dimension, tethered by the slimmest of life-lines.
3. "One Small Step For Man" - When a device which opens a doorway to another dimension is prematurely tested by an arrogant scientist, he inadvertently sets in motion the collapse of not one, but TWO universes.
4. "Sleep No More" - When a myopic, insular bookseller who venerates Shakespeare comes into possession of an iron-bound, locked box, its bizarre contents send him hurtling down a path towards obsession and madness.
5. "The Horses On The Carousel" - A young girl dreams the same terrifying dream every night; but when the dreams finally stop - then the REAL nightmare begins - both for her mother, and for the psychiatrist who thinks he's discovered the truth.
6. "The Saucers Are Coming!" - In this loopy, off-center story, a small town overrun by aliens has to deal with the consequences when three brash young boys stand up to their otherworldly invaders.
7. "A Darkness Of Demons" - In this "Flash Gordon"-like adventure, the daring crew of the USS Trident follow a mysterious signal to a planet that cannot exist, and a hungry evil that could destroy the galaxy.
8. "The Last Humans" - On board a crumbling colonization starship that has been traveling for the past 70,000 years, the last two humans prepare to land at their final destination, only to discover that what awaits them is not what they expected.
9. "A Surfeit Of Shadows" - When the intrepid crew of the USS Trident stumbles across an 60-year-old lifeboat adrift in space, it sets them on track to discover the fate of a legendary lost pirate ship, and the insidious treasure that awaits them there.
10. "QUIS EST ISTE QUI UENIT" - Deep within the interior of a dead planet, a University scholar discovers an upside-down world, where the inhabitant's dark past, and its horrific secrets, deserve to stay buried.
11. "Measure The Shadows" - The bold crew of the Trident is on a mission to broker an unusual peace treaty between two bloody, warring races, but discovers too late that all is not what it seems.
12. "A Silencing Of Suns" - The brave crew of the USS Trident rushes to discover why several local stars have begun disappearing, and are thrown hundreds of light-years across the galaxy to face a powerful new evil.
13. "The Amorphic Man" - At a TOP SECRET U.S. military base, an idealistic young soldier is being experimented on in strange, transforming ways, but, in "Frankenstein"- like fashion, the Government finds that it can't always control what it creates.
14. "The First Rule" (BONUS STORY) - When a strange, overpowering army appears out of thin air, desperate measures must be taken to stop the invasion from ever happening.