For families juggling school, work, and many other time-consuming daily obligations, the idea of making dinner can be daunting. A combined effort by the top mommy bloggers，Tasted & Approved is a carefully curated collection of 50 simple yet delicious home-made recipes for busy parents by busy parents. From scrumptious mains such as salmon potato cakes and linguine alfredo with pan-fried chorizo and edamame and tasty snacks such as wholegrain muesli bars and cinnamon sugar purple sweet potato balls to mouthwatering sweet treats such as chocolate churros and mango and passion fruit smoothie, this book will inspire you to begin your culinary journey in the home kitchen. With personal anecdotes accompanying each recipe and insightful tips and alternatives for healthier meals, this book oozes the irresistible charm and unique personality of each blogger and is a must-have for parents that are looking to prepare quick and easy dishes that they know their family will love.
|Publisher:||Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
• Adeline Oon is a stay-at-home-mum, lifestyle jewelry crafter/mumpreneur at Adeline’s Loft and a blogger who journals mostly about her crafting experiences, apart from her home cooked-recipes. By sharing recipes on her blog, she hopes that the recipes can serve as future reference for her children, when they eventually lead their own lives and wish to replicate their favorite comfort food that they grow up with.
• Angela Chia’s culinary journey began when her first daughter came along in the year 2000. Having grown up in a family that believed and advocated in home-cooked food, she was determined to learn how to cook for her loved ones and started preparing simple comfort food for her family.
• Angeline Ng has always been interested in cooking and she dabbled in it whenever she could, by experimenting with recipes from her mom’s cookbooks. A former school teacher, she now maintains her sanity amidst the everyday chaos at home by enjoying a good cup of coffee in the morning, immersing herself in craftwork, and blogging about her parenting and culinary adventures at Simply Mommie.
• Cheryl Lai is a stay-home-mum of two kids who started her food blog, Baking Tai Tai three years ago upon much encouragement from friends. Her preference for healthy and natural ingredients in her food preparations has also resulted in her tweaking recipes from online or cookbooks and experimenting and creating new recipes of her own.
• Miki Mak’s journey in motherhood has been one of self-discovery. Having grown up on her mother’s recipes, she makes sure that her family, especially her kids, eats well and enjoys eating by experimenting and coming up with new recipes as much as she can.
• A self-taught home cook and home baker, Diana Gale started cooking at the tender age of 10 but it was only after she started working that cooking and baking became a serious interest. In 2014, Diana took part in the Singapore Blog Awards and won the Best Cooking Blog Awards. She won the same award and the Most Popular Cooking Blog in 2016.
• Oh Bee Bee is the owner of the blog Honey Bee Sweets. Her culinary journey began when she migrated to California with her husband right after they got married. With the arrival of her children, she became even more determined to prepare healthy home-cooked meals and even started to record down some of the more difficult recipes. Bee Bee now shares her recipes on her instagram and Facebook account and hopes that she can inspire more people to prepare home-cooked meals for their loved ones.
• Zoe Liu is the author of the blog, Bake for Happy Kids. As a working mum living in Melbourne, Australia, her family has benefited from the wide variety of foods from both local and Australian culture. More than just an alternative to dining out, cooking has become Zoe’s passion and as a mum herself, her priority has been to give her family the best nutrition and the most delicious food.• Sonia Sun is the owner of the blog Nasi Lemak Lover. She started cooking, baking and blogging to inspire the younger generations to eat healthily and live well by sharing all her simple tried-and-tested recipes.