What is the Teach and Grow Rich opportunity, and how does it affect you?
In Teach and Grow Rich, entrepreneur and bestselling author Danny Iny reveals the ocean of opportunity for anyone who has useful knowledge and is willing to share it with others. If you've tried to create and sell an online product before and failed, this book will show you a process that will help you succeed at last: co-creation. This updated edition describes co-creation in greater detail.
It also tells the stories of many who have learned and executed the process. They're proof that the opportunity to teach and grow rich doesn't favor only those who have specialized expertise, business experience, or vast resources. Almost anyone can seize this opportunity and attain wealth, impact, and lifestyle freedom.
To begin, you'll learn how to:
- Address the common obstacle that keeps others from teaching online: confidence
- Determine your potential for becoming an online course creator
- Use co-creation to create an online course people will pay for and that will produce the outcomes they desire
Following this blueprint, you'll also learn how to:
- Find a hyper-narrow and specific topic for your first (pilot) online course and validate it
- Write a single-page curriculum with the flexibility for co-creating your course with your pilot students
- Sell your pilot course even before you've built it and even if you don't have an audience
- Address different learning modalities and deliver an online course
- Gather meaningful feedback from your students and use them to keep making your courses better
- Lather, rinse, and repeat the process until you have an Education Empire
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.47(d)|
About the Author
He lives in Montreal, Canada with his wonderful wife (and business partner) Bhoomi, and their two beautiful children.