Each topic in Teach Yourself Windows 2000 Professional VISUALLY is clearly illustrated with 3D drawings and backed up with clear, concise, jargon-free text. Two-page color spreads provide practical, up-to-date information on key topics, including:
- Windows basics, from starting up your machine to organizing the contents of your desktop and locking your computer
- Creating, editing, formatting, saving, and printing documents and pictures
- Working with commands to manage, access, and store files and folders
- Customizing Windows to your own needs and preferences
- Playing games, videos, and music on your computer
- Using your computer to send and receive faxes, work on a network, browse the Web, and exchange electronic mail
About the Author
Ruth Maran is the Author and Architect of maranGraphics books. She creates the words and structure that are the basis for the books.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Windows Basics.
Chapter 2: Create Documents.
Chapter 3: Create Pictures.
Chapter 4: View Files.
Chapter 5: Work with Files.
Chapter 6: Customize Windows.
Chapter 7: Have Fun with Windows.
Chapter 8: Optimize Your Computer.
Chapter 9: Work with Faxes.
Chapter 10: Work on a Network.
Chapter 11: Browse the Web.
Chapter 12: Exchange Electronic Mail.