Teaching and Learning in Middle and Secondary Schools: Student Empowerment Through Learning Communities / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
Table of Contents
Unit I: The Basis.
1. Learning Communities.
2. Student Differences and Needs.
3. Autonomy and Student Empowerment.
4. How Students Learn.
5. Multicultural Education and Exceptionality in Learning Communities.
Unit II: Planning for Instruction.
6. Teaching as Reflection and Decision Making.
7. Instructional Planning in Learning Communities.
Unit III: Dynamics of Classroom Instruction.
8. Intellectual Development and Social Growth: Methods and Technology.
9. Motivation in Learning Communities.
10. Discipline in Learning Communities.
Unit IV: Improving Teaching and Learning.
11. Measuring and Evaluating Learning.
12. Teacher Improvement.
13. Working with Parents and the Community.