Interactive Venn Diagrams are an inexpensive strategy and work well in a wide variety of academic settings. They are easily integrated with existing educational practices and are purposely constructed in a way that ensures maximum instructional flexibility.
All of the books from the Teaching for Recall & Analysis series are designed for educators who want their students to possess the ability to analyze, recall, and evaluate previously learned academic content; a requirement if one is to experience success on AP, IB, SAT subject test, or state graduation exams.
* Strategies are easy to implement
* Works in a wide variety of settings
* Integrates with existing practices
* Charts, pictures, and illustrations
* Step-by step instructions
* Classroom tested