Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Reflecting Stephen G. Peters' motivational workshops, this resource provides practical guidelines for influencing school culture and inspiring higher student performance based on understanding today's learners. The book provides strategies and tested techniques that have transformed struggling schools into national and state blue-ribbon winners. The author is well-known for creating the "Gentleman's Club," a program that invites students who are considered at risk to participate in the decision-making process of school change.
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
Foreword by Alan M. Blankstein
About the Author
1. Appreciating Today’s Students
2. The Expanded Role of School Leaders
3. The Expanded Role of Teachers
4. If “All Children Can Learn," Then Why Aren’t They Learning?
5. Measuring Results That Count
6. Creating #1 Classrooms
7. Capture, Inspire, Teach
8. Survival Tips for Today’s Teachers and Leaders