Ted Bundy reaches out from the grave to reveal his most closely-held secrets.
• Who was the man behind the mask?
• Why did Bundy become a killer?
• Can we learn the identities of more of his victims?
• Can we find any of their remains?
• Were Bundy's accounts of his escapes truthful?
• Why did he opt for the death penalty?
• Why did Bundy devise his "bones for time" scheme?
• Was he influenced by pornography?
• How did he feel about his life of depravity?
• What is the significance of Bundy's last words?
• Did he inspire the Gainesville student killer?
Enter the mind of Ted Bundy and learn, through his words and images, the truth behind this enigmatic killer.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.30(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is an interesting book: The author posts a personal ad in the Boston Phoenix Newspaper in 1985, and ends up corresponding with Ted Bundy. If you make it past the prologue, you will get sucked in fast. An unusual and thrilling read.
A stunningly weak book. Filled with speculation and guesswork. This lack of facts and proof render the book almost worthless as an historical book and allow it to have any value as a reference work..It's self published, which makes sense, no respectable publisher would put something like this out.