When a grade school teacher wanted to get her students interested in geography, and the people and their customs in different lands, she sent Teddy, a small bear, out to hitch a ride on a long trip around the Pacific Rim. His letters and postcards back to the class gets them excited to find out where he is in the World. But keeping him out of trouble is a challenge to Omami and Grandpa Stan, Teddy's hosts. With this book:
- Learn world geography
- Follow his location while he explores the World
- Learn how to find any place on the globe
- Learn of beautiful clothes and exotic customs of other people
- Learn history of cultures that existed long ago
- Follow Teddy by the beautiful pictures.