PREVENT initial contact objections such as, "not interested...," "...just send me your literature," "...already have someone." Doing just that, will turn most cold callers ratios 180 degrees from 10% success to 90% success.
The telephone cold call strategies in this book will help you prevent these objections by turning "screeners" into "coaches" and by pre-defining the prospect's initial needs. In addition, the methods you'll learn in this course will enable you to set priority appointments for future meetings.
Additionally, you have voice mail to contend with. It's almost rare that you can actually talk to the person the first time you call. This part of the book will present incredibly effective voice mail strategies and techniques that can help you reach the person you want, deliver important information in less than a minute to increase the number of times people return your calls.
• Use rapid rapport building methods
• Use techniques that build a coaching role for the initial contact person
• Use strategies that PREVENT initial contact objections
• Develop opening remarks for telephone cold calls
• Set priority appointments
• Utilize an effective strategy to cold call in-person
• Locate your prospect using the voice mail exit function
• Use voice mail as an advertising medium
• Compose a 10 to 30 second high impact commercial
• Use a compelling reason to return your call in your voice mail message
IMPORTANT NOTE: This eBook is included in "The Hunt – Prospect Contact Methods" which is a compilation of a dozen related eBooks. So you can choose to buy only those you're interested in or get the whole series for a third of the price if purchased individually.
About the Author
He earned a Bachelor’s in Psychology, Master of Education in School Psychology from Texas State University and a Doctorate in Clinical Hypnotherapy from the American Institute of Hypnotherapy.
He is the author of PSYCHOLOGY FOR SUCCESSFUL SELLING (Branden Publishing Company, 1988). Bob has written over 70 training courses, 50 Web-based training courses and published dozens of eBooks in the professions of sales, sales management, and customer service. See www.SalesHelp.com or www.BobDeGroot.com.