Temptations of the Single Girl: The Ten Dating Traps You Must Avoid by Nina Atwood
Meet Kelly, a charming, pretty everywoman. She's successful, intelligent, financially secure-and notorious for making bad decisions when it comes to men. As Kelly travels the bumpy road back to self-care, she sidesteps one emotional rut only to land squarely in another. But every time she dusts herself off and gets back into the groove, she comes one step closer to being an emotionally healthy woman who is ready and able to welcome true love into her life.
Author Nina Atwood takes us on an inspiring journey of self-discovery and relationship recovery in this thoroughly modern fable. Through Kelly's story, you too can pinpoint which temptations you must learn to resist so that you can claim the happiness - and the man - that you deserve.
This book will inspire you and teach you. Discover the keys and the immediately usable tools so you can:
* End the cycle of dating men who are emotionally unavailable
* End the cycle of dating men who are high-risk; no more roller coaster rides ending in heartbreak!
* Determine his character within three dates by using specific questions that uncover his past behavior with women
* Establish and commit to your vision for a great relationship
* Stay true to your vision using powerful, specific dating steps and behaviors
* Manage your sexual behavior and his for the best possible outcome: a loving, committed relationship headed toward marriage
* Spot a "settle for" relationship quickly and side-step it so you stay on your path to a great relationship
* Know exactly when and how to lead and when and how to follow for the right emotional balance
* Ensure that your relationship will move to marriage - no more wasting years of your life on someone who won't commit!
* Stop wasting time on internet dates with losers
* Spend your time with quality men exploring real relationships
* Stay true to your deepest values so you never again compromise what's most important
* Be happily married to someone wonderful!