Submitted for your approval--Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow, a collection of speculative fiction inspired by the original Twilight Zone series. In the spirit of that iconic, timeless show, these mysterious and gripping narratives explore parallel worlds, faraway planets, dystopian societies, and unsettling reality.
• A toddler shifts through parallel worlds, changing into different versions of herself. What would a mother do for her daughter?
• A chef finds an alternate food source on a remote world. When the new chef arrives, will he be forced to reveal a horrific secret?
• A twelve-year-old Earth girl is randomly chosen to rule the galaxy. Why are galactic administrators so desperate to stop her?
• Humanity is on trial, annihilation at stake. Can an underdog alien lawyer save us?
• Time seems to stand still as a young boy bikes with his troubled friend. Is the friend causing this phenomenon-and what if he doesn't stop it?
Explore space and time--and confront humanity's deepest fears--with Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Beaver's Pond Press, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Kevin A. Kuhn is a proud member of Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America. His first novel. Do you Realize?, won five independent literary awards and spent time as a number-one Amazon best seller in four countries. He is also a retired technology executive who currently teaches at the University of Minnesota. Kevin lives in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, with his wife, Melinda, and their five kids-three human children and two schnoodles.
Table of Contents
My Little Girl 3
Terror on Pandor-3 17
For the Hive 45
The Case against Humanity 67
Let's Ride Bikes 83
Teach a Man to Fish 97
A Drink of Knowledge 119
Nana's Memory Box 141
A Question of Motivation 171
Sally Ann, Queen of the Galaxy 193