Help students develop the skills they need to succeed on the new STAAR Reading state tests.
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the STAAR Reading test.
It contains 8 reading mini-tests to ease students into test preparation and help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need for the state test.
It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover all the vocabulary skills that are assessed on the state test.
It includes a full-length STAAR Reading test just like the real STAAR test.
There is no better way to prepare for the STAAR than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the STAAR test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real STAAR test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of reading comprehension questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key reading skills that Texas students need
It's all new and updated for the new 2011-2012 Texas STAAR Reading test!