Your Ultimate Travel Guide To Thailand
If you are interested in traveling to Thailand (and who isn't?), you have come to the right place!
Forget about all the boring Thailand Travel Books. Forget about the lifeless 800 pages Travel book that is overwhelmed with too much information and impossible to navigate through. Forget about all the "Top 10", or "Top 101" List of Things to do in Thailand that are copied straight from Google. Forget about those non-sense.
As a true traveler myself who has been exclusively traveling around Asia, and as a person who has traveled to Thailand multiples times, as well as living in difference parts of Thailand for 4 years, my only goal for this book is to give you all the needed information for traveling to Thailand that you really need to know.
You will learn all the basics needed to know about the country before you go.
You will learn about the most exciting things to do, amazing destinations to go to, top islands to visit, major cities not to miss, top events to attend, best food to try, and so much more...
You will also learn about things NOT-TO-DO, and things to avoid in order to save your precious time for the best travel experience to Thailand.
You know you need this book if you:
- Interested in Thailand and want to know just about all the fun, the relevant information without bombarding with too much irrelevant all the major travel books out there are giving you.
- Unsure about if you'll like to visit Thailand and want to find out if it's worth your travel trip and expense.
- Having a friend who has traveled to Thailand and it's really annoying to hear them constantly bragging about how cool it is
- Just looking around for the next travel suggestion
- Just looking for a good read about the most beautiful place on earth with the most interesting culture
- Any other reason you could think of, this book is still for you :)
Let the real traveler show you what Thailand have to offer.
Let the real traveler who lived in Thailand himself for a long time be your personal tour guide.
Pick up this book, and welcome to Thailand!