Are you an entrepreneur or creative person who knows the future has great things in store for them?
The 12 commandments for entrepreneurs is a book for all creative persons who want to achieve great things in business or art and need a little guidance. By following the steps laid out you will learn to think in a manner that has propelled the most successful entrepreneurs in the past.
Some of the things you will learn in “The 12 Commandment for Entrepreneur and Creative People” include;
- Why the ability to focus is the singular most important trait of successful entrepreneurs and creative people despite it being a missing piece to the puzzle in most success books
- Why most decisions an entrepreneur makes must have the end goal in mind even if it costs them some money today
- Why you must become a person of principle if you are ever going to become really successful and enjoy that success
- Why money managements is a key skill for every successful person (Our schools really let us down on this one)
- Why you must become a student of marketing if you really want to be successful. This applies for all businesses including any arts profession and even just getting a job
And much more…
|Publisher:||Nazarite Publishing Limited|
|File size:||209 KB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Learned a lot from reading this book and will apply the methodology.
Honestly, most I knew it is common sense if you've been in the business world for more than 10 minutes. I picked up a couple of new things but for the most part was rehashing itself or what I already knew.
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This text is a relatively short ebook that encapsulates a lot of advice to entrepreneurs in a compact package. I found that the early chapters were very easy for someone new to the business world to follow, and the later chapters became more detailed. Be ready to use your E-reader's dictionary if you haven't read many business books!