Legendary leadership and elite performance expert Robin Sharma introduced The 5am Club concept over twenty years ago, based on a revolutionary morning routine that has helped his clients maximize their productivity, activate their best health and bulletproof their serenity in this age of overwhelming complexity.
Now, in this life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many accomplish epic results while upgrading their happiness, helpfulness and feelings of aliveness.
Through an enchanting—and often amusing—story about two struggling strangers who meet an eccentric tycoon who becomes their secret mentor, The 5am Club will walk you through:
- How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements
- A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day
- A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth
- A neuroscience-based practice proven to help make it easy to rise while most people are sleeping, giving you precious time for yourself to think, express your creativity and begin the day peacefully instead of being rushed
- “Insider-only” tactics to defend your gifts, talents and dreams against digital distraction and trivial diversions so you enjoy fortune, influence and a magnificent impact on the world
Part manifesto for mastery, part playbook for genius-grade productivity and part companion for a life lived beautifully, The 5am Club is a work that will transform your life. Forever.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
ROBIN SHARMA is a humanitarian who has devoted his life to helping people express their highest natural gifts. He is widely regarded as one of the top leadership and personal-mastery experts in the world. His clients include NASA, Microsoft, NIKE, Unilever, GE, FedEx, HP, Starbucks, Oracle, Yale University, PwC, IBM Watson and the Young Presidents’ Organization. His #1 international bestsellers, such as The 5 AM Club, The Greatness Guide and Who Will Cry When You Die?, have sold millions of copies in over ninety-two languages, making him one of the most widely read authors on the planet.
Table of Contents
1 The Dangerous Deed 1
2 A Daily Philosophy on Becoming Legendary 3
3 An Unexpected Encounter with a Surprising Stranger 11
4 Letting Go of Mediocrity and All That's Ordinary 19
5 A Bizarre Adventure into Morning Mastery 39
6 A Flight to Peak Productivity, Virtuosity and Undefeatability 51
7 Preparation for a Transformation Begins in Paradise 65
8 The 5 am Method: The Morning Routine of World-Builders 75
9 A Framework for the Expression of Greatness 87
10 The 4 Focuses of History-Makers 103
11 Navigating the Tides of Life 149
12 The 5 am Club Discovers The Habit Installation Protocol 159
13 The 5 am Club Learns The 20/20/20 Formula 195
14 The 5 am Club Grasps the Essentialness of Sleep 225
15 The 5 am Club Is Mentored on The 10 Tactics of Lifelong Genius 239
16 The 5 am Club Embraces The Twin Cycles of Elite Performance 265
17 The 5 am Club Members Become Heroes of Their Lives 299
Epilogue: Five Years Later 313