Put the MAGIC Back in Your Marriage in Just Minutes a Day
Whether your relationship is a new romance, or one that has passed the test of time, there might be days when you wonder how to keep the fire burning. Perhaps you already feel the space between the two of you but you don't know how to close the gap? Maybe you're having a hard time right now and you aren't sure how to reach out? Or you simply miss that bond you once had and you want it back?
The 5 Little Love Rituals book is about five tiny little habits successful couples do to connect and keep their love young in just minutes a day.
About The 5 Little Love Rituals
Written by an author who has "been there and done that", this book will let you re-discover amazingly simple things you can do to achieve a fulfilling relationship that doesn't feel good just for the moment, but a relationship where that feel-good sensation is normal.
Why You Should Check Out The 5 Little Love Rituals
This book will be a good fit for you if you want to:
- Put your marriage first and keep it there.
- Start creating bonding moments right now (or right when your partner gets home). You can start on your own without cooperation from your spouse and then let them take notice and want to join you! The best thing? Many activities shown in the book will take you no more than a couple of minutes of your time-sometimes only seconds!
- Avoid the not so much talked about silent killer of relationships that is far more damaging than a lack of communication.
- Learn how to create your sacred "couple time" when you can hang out, reconnect & rekindle your intimacy even if your days are long and your schedule is packed-full.
- Prevent ending up living with a stranger some day and instead become someone who knows your loved one best while helping them know your heart better.
- Discover simple ways to spend meaningful time together and put more laughter back into your marriage without worrying about money or finding a sitter.
- Learn how to surprise each other in new ways and keep each other excitedly wondering when your next move will take place.
- Start recreating that thrilling sense of excitement and novelty just like when you first met, so that your spouse can't help but crave you.
- Learn how to increase intimacy in your relationship without any "sexpectations" and why this is one of the easiest (yet most connecting things) you can do.
- Avoid starting to get bored with your marriage like so many couples eventually do. You won't.
- Have your children grow up in a healthy emotional atmosphere (as you'll learn in the book, it was author's children who ultimately pushed him and his wife in the right direction).
- Learn the easiest way how to make your new love rituals actually stick, so you'll immediately know what to do the next time you feel you're starting to drift apart.
- And much, much more!
The book comes with a link to the exclusive members area with the Golden Collection cheat sheets and a success checklist that you can download to your phone or tablet and use them, even when you don't have this book handy.
The bottom line?
If you're serious about taking your marriage from just "fine" to "the marriage I've always wanted", download The 5 Little Love Rituals today. Then watch the magic starting to happen.
Take action now! Pick up your copy today by clicking the Buy Now button at the top of this page.
|Product dimensions:||5.51(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Married for more than fifteen years, Marko writes for modern women and men of the twenty-first century who struggle balancing their professional work with home and raising kids while trying to be good partners to their life mates.
Marko believes seemingly overwhelming problems can and should be broken down into simple, actionable steps that anyone can start implementing immediately. In that spirit, he strives for all of his work to be practical and down-to-earth, teaching only things that work and pass the test of common sense. He leaves it to you to be the judge of that.
Marko is also a proud father of two boys. He would like to consider himself to be a kickass husband and father, but he still screws up every now and then. When this happens, he says to himself, "Tomorrow, I'll do better," and sees those everyday family challenges as inspiration for his own work. He starts his day early and believes that hope is not a plan.