The 5:2 Fast Diet Plan !!: The Biggest Diet Revolution Since Atkins for Quick Weight Loss
Rather than being a ‘typical’ fast, where nothing is eaten all day, the 5:2 plan advises users to limit caloric intake on fasting days.
The 5:2 plan, Intermittent fasting schedule involves reducing your daily counting caloric intake on fasting days while consuming the normal amount of calories on non-fasting days. When this eating plan is followed,users see a reduction in fat mass while maintaining lean muscle mass.
Who will benefit from the 5:2 fasting plan?
- Those trying to lose weight.
- Anyone wishing to reduce their risk of cancer, diabetes, and dementia.
- Those looking to improve their insulin sensitivity, a marker used to determine diabetes risk.
- Those looking to increase their spirituality.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Seasonal allergies
- Cardiac arrhythmias.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
The 5:2 fast diet book for Beginneres helps you to discover the best intermittent fasting foods and recipes for quick body detox and weight loss, feel younger and some best results.
• The Revolutionary Intermittent 5:2 Fasting Diet
• The Many Health Benefits of This Eating Plan
• How the 5:2 Diet Works and the Science behind It
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Who will benefit from the 5:2 fasting plan?
• Who should not make use of the 5:2 fasting plan?
• Is it appropriate to fast if you are at a normal weight?
• Do fast days need to be non-consecutive?
• How long is a fast day?
• How should the calories be distributed throughout the day?
• Should you avoid exercising on fasting days?
• Will calories need to be counted on fasting days?
• Will metabolism slow down as a result of intermittent fasting?
• Is it difficult to make intermittent fasting a lifestyle change?
• Your Body’s Reaction to Fasting
• The Side Effects and Risk Factors of the 5:2 Diet and How to Counteract Them
• Lose Weight to Get Fit and Healthy-The 5:2 Lifestyle Allows You to Do This
• How to Start Your 5:2 Fasting Plan
• Foods to Eat and Avoid When Following the 5:2 Diet
• Recommended top 50 Foods Under 50 Calories
• Foods to Avoid when Fasting on the 5:2 Diet
• Transitioning to the 5:2 Diet-How to Prepare Yourself
• The Six-Week Success Plan
• Seven Day Menu Plan
• Recipes Designed to Help you Lose Weight Quickly
• 5:2 Fasting Recipes below 400 Counted Calories.
-Creamy Custard Dessert
- Fruit Dessert
-Low Calorie Pistachio Dessert
•5:2 Breakfast Recipes
-Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on Toast
-Healthy Egg Breakfast
•5:2 Lunch Recipes
-Smoked Salmon Pita Pizza
-Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp
-Quick and Easy Lunch( What the Name of Recipes)
-Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
•5:2 Dinner Recipes
-King Prawns and Pak-Choi Broth
-Turkey, Green Bean, Broccoli, and Baby Corn Stir Fry
-Luxury Steak Burger with Artichokes
-Ginger and Honey Chicken with Noodles
-Scallops with Pancetta and Leeks
•5:2 Snacks and Soups
-Hearty Vegetable Soup Recipe
|File size:||204 KB|