Planning and organising a wedding isn't always as straightforward as it should be, and all too often problems can crop up which threaten to spoil the day.
In this book, Suzan St Maur has brought together a wide range of potentially tricky issues associated with all aspects of weddings... from the fairly common to the rather rare. These are matched with practical, sensible solutions that really do work.
If you want to ensure your wedding is a wonderful occasion no matter what challenges you face, this is the book for you.
In easy-to-read, easy-to-reference encyclopaedic style, Suzan covers the following potential problem areas and more
* Parents, step-parents, adoptive/birth parents, and those who won't speak to each other
* Brothers, sisters, step-siblings
* Aunts, uncles, grandparents and other key relatives
* The best man, chief bridesmaid and other bridal attendants
* Different religions
* Different races/cultures
* Gay and lesbian weddings
* Paying and sharing the bills
* Guest lists
* Table seating plans