You will discover:
· how to work less and be more effective in your job
· why activity has become the new status
· how up to 20% of your organisation's payroll gets soaked up by ineffective use of email
· why we get "addicted" to email and BlackBerry
· how to create the virtuous circle of an effective work life and a great life outside the office.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is a thought-provoking, insightful and highly practical book written by an author who clearly knows his subject. Some of the often unnoticed ways in which we generate unprodctive activity are clearly highlighted through a combination of anecdotes, reference to research and personal observation - themes that I found I could easily relate to and suspect most others could too. The book then turns to consider how unproductive activities can be capped, offering a wealth of valuable ideas for tackling what is effectively a scourge of modern working. Well written and easy to dip into, this book should add value for anyone who struggles to stay on top of their daily workload. Highly recommended!