IF WE ALL HAVE 24 HOURS PER DAY, HOW DO SOME PEOPLE GET MORE DONE?
How does one man find the time to host a daily two-hour radio show (ThriveTimeShow.com), grow multiple multi-million dollar businesses (DJConnection.com, EITRLounge.com, EpicPhotos.com, MakeYourLifeEpic.com, etc.) and to help raise 5 kids and to chase his wife over 17 years around while still finding time for consistent marital sex?
Throughout the pages of this book you will learn:
- How to design a life that you will love.
- How to optimize and prioritize your happiness.
- How to develop sustainable work/life balance.
- How to stop procrastinating.
- How to proven your smartphone from making you dumb.
- How to design a business that runs itself.
- How to eliminate 50% of your work day.
- How to block out time for what matters.
- How to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- How to schedule time for consistent marital sex.
- How to block negative people out of your life.
- How to improve your ability to focus.
- How to create one master calendar for your life.
- How to create effective to do lists.
- How to avoid information overload.
- How to say “no” to things that are keeping you from pursuing your goals.
- How to stay organized in an ever-increasingly digital world of files, folders and passwords.
- How to delegate effectively.
- How to apply the 80 / 20 rule to just about anything.
- How to prioritize the things that matter.
- How to effectively plan everyday in advance.
- How to deal with social media interruptions.
- How to develop a sense of urgency.
- How to improve the efficiency of your calendar.
- How to set SMART goals.
- How to simplify your life.
- How to eliminate soul sucking and time sucking obligations from your life.
- How to deal with the never-ending demands of emails.
- How to manage projects more effectively.
- How to get your inbox to empty and stay there.
- How to escape of obligatory weddings, parties and galas faster.
- How to decrease information-overload related anxiety.
- How to avoid cognitive overload.
- How to create time freedom.
- How to create massive windows of free time.
- How to upgrade your personal time management skills.
LEARN THE SECRETS TO GETTING 10X MORE DONE
We live in a world filled with seemingly endless distractions, obligations and demands for our time. Yet, amidst the chaos some people seem to find the time to achieve their goals while others of us seem to fill out days responding to emails, social media updates and the demands from our customers and our bosses. So how do some people find the time to build multi-million dollar businesses while pursuing their goals in the area of faith, family, finances, fitness, friendship and fun? In this book, the former United States Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year and the Forbes Business Coach Council Member, Clay Clark breaks down the proven, time-tested and time freedom creating super moves that you can use to create both the time freedom and financial freedom that most people only dream about.