What if you had a crystal ball that revealed the future of the healthcare landscape?Wouldn’t you want that ball?
Think of how that information could boost your success and impact your future. You could be on the cutting-edge of change and reap the rewards. Accept that change is inescapable. Discover how healthcare changes will impact you, your family, and your career. Listen to pioneers who share their secrets and predictions.
A few of these pioneers include:
1. Shaden Marzouk MD, Ph.D. Managing Director, Health, AXA, former Chief Medical Officer of Cardinal Health
2. Brian Caveney, MD, JD, MPH. Enterprise-Wide Chief Medical Officer of LabCorp
3. Ruth Williams-Brinkley, President, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals of the Northwest
4. Bertalan Mesko, MD. Ph.D. Director of The Medical Futurist Institute
5. Barbara Casey, Global Health Leader at Cisco, Inc
6. Deborah C. Beidel, Ph.D., ABPP, Director of UCF RESTORES®
What these leaders share:
· Current innovative trends
· How trends will change the world
· Five things they wish they knew
· Disruptive practices and products you haven’t heard of
· Advice for how to future-proof your career
· Success habits and life philosophy
Who this book is for:
. Entrepreneurs, healthcare workers and consumers who understand the need for strategic agility.
. Those who want to plan a future in the healthcare industry.
. Those who want to avoid failed businesses.
. Those who want to prepare for new trends and reap the reward of a competitive advantage.
What you will learn:
· What the future of the healthcare industry looks like
· How to recession-proof your career
· Where to find healthcare business and career opportunities
· How to pitch venture capitalists and where to find them
· How to ask the right questions
· How to prepare for environmental uncertainties
Successful leaders need to anticipate where the markets are going. Disruption is a wealth creation opportunity. Leaders who are open to innovative ideas, and to learning how and where to look for ideas, will thrive.
Don’t get locked out of this market because you lack the knowledge on how and where to find solutions. Expand your view and increase the odds that you will see important trends before your competition.
Disruptive innovation theory should be a key component in all strategist’s toolkits.
Grab a copy of The Art of Healthcare Innovation: Interviews and Industry Insights from 36 Pioneers today before change renders your position obsolete.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Christina D. Warner|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Christina is a regular columnist for Authority Magazine and Arianna Huffington's Thrive Global. Her writing has been featured in Apple News and Buzzfeed, and she has been quoted in many national publications, including Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and Ivy Exec.
Christina received her MBA at The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, where she earned a concentration on healthcare sector management (HSM).
To keep in touch: christinadwarner.com