Do you wish you could lead a mindful life where you're completely present for yourself, completely aware of what you're doing and not reactive to the noise and distractions of your surroundings?
<br/>No matter where you lie on the spectrum of life, mindfulness is always the end goal - and it should be. <br/><br/>The good news is that you can be mindful regardless of how busy your schedule is: all you need is a few minutes to find quietude and joy in your frantic life. <br/>
The Art of Mindfulness carefully examines the art, nuance, and mechanics of mindfulness to help you live a happy, successful and stress free life.<br/><br/>Tyler Hughes is an author and life coach. As someone who teaches people to thrive in everyday life for a living, he's broken down mindfulness into real practical guidelines on how to live a better life. <br/><br/>Ease your anxiety and put yourself back in control
<br/>There's no guesswork here - you'll get exact examples and steps to plug into your daily life<br/><br/>You Will Learn:
- The concept of mindfulness. <br/>
- How mindfulness can be used to counter stress and anxiety. <br/>
- The many dangers of leading a stressful life and the impact it can have on your physical and mental health. <br/>
- Strategies on how to create mindfulness and awareness in your everyday life.
- Techniques on de-stressing and reducing overall anxiety. <br/>
- Step by step guide to mindfulness. <br/>
- Tips and tricks from prominent and influential people.
Click the BUY NOW button at the top right of this page!<br/>