- Trio for clarinet (or violin), cello & piano No. 4 in B flat major ("Gassenhauer") Op. 11
- Trio for Clarinet (or viola), Cello & Piano in A minor, Op. 114
- Pieces (4), for clarinet and piano, Op. 5
- Concert Piece for clarinet, basset horn, & piano No. 1 in F major, Op. 113
- Concert Piece for clarinet, basset horn & piano No. 2 in D minor, Op. 114
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
The Art of the Clarinet based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
This indeed is an outstanding chamber music recording: technical brilliance and the unique sound of peter schmidl, first clarinet of Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, lead to a joyful and authentic interpretation you won´t forget for a long time. Schmidl, world famous since his recording of Mozart´s clarinet concerto under Leonard Bernstein as the last musical document of this unforgettable man and artist, works here with highly talented and technically perfect young partners. Especially pianist Madoka Inui gives an excellent performance.