An indispensable tool for librarians who do reference or collection management, this work is a pioneering offering of expertly selected print and electronic reference tools for East Asian Studies (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean).
• Represents the first work to include Chinese, Japanese, and Korean materials in one volume
• Incorporates critical information on subscription-based and open-source electronic reference tools
• Written by noted leading experts in Asian Studies librarianship
• Supplies materials in English and vernacular Asian languages
• Includes multilingual titles but provides references and citations in English
• Comprises not only a bibliography, but a guide containing key tips on how to use many reference tools
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.99(d)|
About the Author
Noriko Asato, PhD, is associate professor of library and information science at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. She previously taught Japanese Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.