Discover the best and proven parenting skills and formula for new dads
- Are you looking for scientifically and medically sound information?
- Would you like a book that even your wife will find easier to read than her typical pregnancy book?
- Are you looking for great advice that is practical, simple, and to the point?
- Do you want a down-to-earth, informed guide to give you calm peace of mind when your newborn arrives?
- Are you tired of all the books really for moms, but put dad in the title? Alternatively, books for dads, that are "omg, so hilarious! LOL!!" and treat us like idiots and stereotypes?
- Are you looking for a book that your husband will love and enjoy reading?
Why is it so hard to find a book that will simply teach you how to effectively cope with your wife's pregnancy and prepare you for your soon-to-be baby, without trying to be so funny that they are actually insulting male intelligence, common sense, and assuming you do not have the emotional capacity to be a supportive person?
I wondered this myself, and that's why I decided to create one.
If you, gentlemen, are worried and anxious about having a new child. Alternatively, ladies, if you're looking for a book that will help ease your partner's anxieties, fears and worries about your pregnancy and soon to be baby, then this is the parenting book for new dads you've been waiting for.
With detailed descriptions and illustrations of bathing techniques, exercising methods for your baby to grow, cries and what they mean, proper stroller buying notes, what to pack in a diaper bag, when to feed your child and what to feed them, what to read to your child, how to entertain your child, and even how to get intimate with your partner again, this book has everything you will ever need to know before your new bouncing bundle of joy arrives, and will even become a handy to-do book after.
"The Baby(s) book for dads" provides quality information and suggestions that not only work and seem fun but are laid out in an easy to reference format. It's a perfect balance of practical information with humor thrown in there. And it is very affirming about motherhood and fatherhood.
So... Who Should buy this book?
Any First time Dad looking for an excellent, enjoyable guide that is practical, simple, and to the point. With realistic and straightforward information.
Any Soon to be mom looking for an excellent resource for new dads that her partner will LOVE and enjoy reading and will help him better understand what she's going through (like, perfectly!)
Any Parent, Grandparent, or friend looking for a great book to give as a gift for a soon-to-be father. Less of a 'bro' style book, and more a book that will be taken seriously.
So... Would you like
- A book that helps you understand what's happening with your partner's body and her emotions at any stage of her pregnancy?
- A down-to-earth, informed guide to give you peace of mind when the newborn arrives?
- To know exactly how to handle your baby, what will come out of it, and what will be next in her growth and developmental stages?
- An Excellent resource for new dads that your partner will LOVE and enjoy reading and that will help him better understand your concerns and be prepared when your new bouncing bundle of joy arrives?
Download your copy of "The baby book(s) for dads: #1 parenting books for first-time parents" now to start enjoying this excellent guide that is practical, simple, and to the point. With realistic and straightforward information.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the "BUY NOW" button at the top of this page!