From Ethiopia's Almaza Pilsener to America's Portsmouth Amber, The Beer-Taster's Log includes:
* Ratings of more than 6000 beers by taste panel of top beer judges
* Sensory descriptions with additional technical information about gravity, alcohol content, etc.
* Plenty of room for keeping your own beer appreciation notes
* Brewery names and locations from all over the world
* An introduction to beer styles by beer style expert Fred Eckhardt
With this compendium of more than 6000 domestic and foreign beers, you are off to an incredible tasting odyssey.
|Product dimensions:||7.98(w) x 8.96(h) x 1.39(d)|
Table of ContentsForeword
The Middle East
Appendix: U.S. Breweries Listed by State