3.99 In Stock
Young readers will enjoy reading about the upcoming school play at Bear Country School in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn how to make the decision of minding their own business or acting as a peacemaker.
The Berenstain Bears Blessed are the Peacemakers—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Reading out loud in classrooms, during story time, and at home or bedtime
- Birthday gifts, Easter, holiday gift giving, or as a new addition to your home library
- Sparking intentional conversations about making the decision to help others with mediation
The Berenstain Bears Blessed are the Peacemakers is an addition to the Living Lights™ series that:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in this Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.